Win a trip to Lisbon, Portugal, for Radiodays Europe 2020 with the Audata team.
We want to celebrate the people who invigorate the radio industry with the ideas that excite, inspire, and engage audiences. Introducing the inaugural Audata Promo Star Award. If you’ve gone the extra mile to create or execute a killer promo, we want to recognise you.
The winner will join Audata at Radiodays Europe 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal (March 29-31, 2020). You’ll connect & learn from like-minded industry professionals from around the world, while drinking in one of the most exciting and culturally vibrant cities in Europe. Oh, and we’ll chuck in a trophy too.
Entries open July 22nd and close August 30 at midnight. The winner will be announced at the upcoming Audata Accelerate Conference later this year. Login with your Audata ID (either issued by Audata or your company) to start or manage your entry.
Game Changers: Radio Podcast
GM of Media Business at Carsales.com
CEO, The Ideas Business
- Entries open 22 July, 2019, and close 30 August, 2019.
- 1 entry is allowed per person. Your entry should be about one specific promotional campaign or activity that you were significantly involved in.
- The promotion must have been broadcast on commercial radio in Australia or New Zealand, between 1 July 2018 and 30 June 2019, and must have used Audata software in some capacity.
- There is no limit to how many entries can be submitted by a station, company, or team.
- Our judges will evaluate entries based on their originality, execution, and performance. They will also look for individuals who have gone above and beyond in their role.