Win a trip to Prague, and join the Audata team at Radiodays Europe 2023.
After a 2-year hiatus, Audata Promo Star is back for 2022. Audata Promo Star aims to celebrate radio promotions talent who create the ideas that excite, inspire, and engage audiences. It doesn't matter if the promotions you've worked on are big or small: as long as Audata software was involved in any way, we want to hear about the ideas that you brought to life.
The winner will join Audata at Radiodays Europe 2023 in Prague, the Czech Republic (March 2023). You’ll connect & learn from like-minded industry professionals from around the world, while drinking in one of the most exciting and culturally vibrant cities in Europe. The prize includes flights from your nearest capital city (in Australia & New Zealand), accommodation in Prague, transfers, meals, and your Radiodays conference ticket.
- Return airfares from the winners nearest capital city (or Auckland, New Zealand) to Prague, Czech Republic.
- 4 nights accommodation in Prague, Czech Republic (breakfast included).
- 1 ticket for RadioDays Europe 2023.
- Airport transfers.
- Travel Dates: 24th March – 28th March, 2023.
The first runner-up will receive a $500 Audata Digital Gift Card, which can be redeemed in-store or online across their choice of over 100 leading retailers in Australia and New Zealand. The second runner-up will receive a $100 Audata Digital Gift Card.
Entries open 9:00am August 24 and will be open for 3 weeks. Login with your Audata ID (either issued by Audata or your company) to start or manage your entry.
Podcast Host and Radio Queen
Former Host of Ash London Live Radio Show on The Hit Network
Founder of InnoClub and Learning For Good
Former National Content Integration Director at Southern Cross Austereo
Content and Production Leader
Former Head of Production at 101.9 The Fox
- Entries open 9:00am on 24 August, 2022, and close 16 September, 2022 (Australian Eastern Time).
- 1 entry is allowed per person. Your entry may be about either a) ONE specific promotional campaign or activity that you were significantly involved in, OR b) a general overview of your work and accomplishments over the last 2 years.
- The promotion, or your work, must have been broadcast in some way on commercial radio in Australia or New Zealand in the 2 years prior to June 30, 2022, and must have used Audata software in some capacity.
- There is no limit to how many entries can be submitted by a station, company, or team.
- Our judges will evaluate entries based on their originality, execution, and performance. They will also look for individuals who have gone above and beyond in their role.